- This song is entitled "Versus" on the song selection.
- Click notes535 on Easy (89.46%), 801 on Hard (93.79%)
- Hold notes6 on Easy (1.00%), 3 on Hard (0.35%)
- Drag notes57 on Easy (9.54%), 50 on Hard (5.86%)
- This is one of three songs in the game that has the time signature 5/4, the others are Recollections and L7 : Almighty.
- The creatures from Sweetness And Love (in Negative colors) and a Rayark logo (in the "YouR"' part of the title) make the cameo appearance in the title card.
- The characters (knight & the flying object) from Theme of Kingdom No.8 also make appearances in the title card.
- The trailer for 7.0 has "Kingdom No.8" written instead of "Killerblood" on the artist place.
- This also happened with Theme of Kingdom No.8.
|“||My favorite (Yes, I prefer this to Conflict), and actually my only lv9 MM on Ch. R.||”|
|“||Adding notes, a cute song, and a hard chart.||”|
|“||This song is my most favorite song in Chapter Retro and my second MM in this chapter.||”|
|“||The melody is simple, but gradually gets quite congested. It's easy to accidentally activate notes early for bads(Similar to Gatorix) if you're not careful. Coordination is key.||”|
|“||Catchy but hard; you'll need max-coordination mode to do this.||”|
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.