- The hidden songs Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A and Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B can be selected from this song, by dragging either of the wings to the center: the left wing for Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A, or the right wing for Precipitation at the Entrance ver.B
|1.0(Old Chart )||7||9|
- Click notes226 on Easy (59.47%), 474 on Hard (66.76%)
- Hold notes25 on Easy (6.58%), 11 on Hard (1.55%)
- Drag notes129 on Easy (33.95%), 225 on Hard (31.69%)
- This is the shortest ICE song.
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 2.
- This is the very first level 9 song in the game.
- This song and it's alternate versions used to be the only Level 9 songs in Chapter 2 before the 7.0 update.
- This is one of the 26 songs that have made it into another one of Rayark Inc.'s games, Deemo.
- This song is one of three songs with 2 alternate versions. The others are L and ∅ (Slit).
- The track is different in 1.2.0. The original (from song preview) is still kept in 7.0.
- A full version is available on Soundcloud and Youtube.
- It's part of Prismatic Music's Entrance album.
- The short part of this version can also be found in music game RAVON.
- It's possible to transfer the red start ring (which indicates that it's a hidden song) to the adjecant songs (Iris and Hard Landing) through a Glitch. Although, you'll still play the original songs.
- On both difficulties, at the end of the song, slides form a dollar sign ($), referring to the Money Money Give Money behind the wings.
- This song's time signature is 6/8.
|“|| FGO's QuickRun:
|“||The chart got so much harder.||”|
|“||This new chart got fscked up with the music. Evil gives money||”|
— Aviel S.XY
|“||Nothing much to say about this song other than, "HOLY CRAP, THIS SONG IS 2HARD4ME. I'M GONNA DIIIIEEEEEE."||”|
— Ume Sama
|“||You know, that moment when you strive to get through the load of cramped taps at the end, you finally manage to full-combo it, and you KNOW that you could MM the song; then there's the money drag and you MISS ONE NOTE on it. Well, that was my case. So yeah, in brief, quickness, coordination and practice is the only valid way to overcome this hardcore chart.||”|
|“|| Truffly Tips:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.