|Empire of Japan||Next|
Money & Money
|Icon||Artist||Video Game Orchestra||Genre||Blues|
|Vocal||Ingrid Gerdes||Cover Art||LDT||Chart Design||BEE|
Vocals & Lyrics by Ingrid Gerdes:
As far as I can see New horizons blossoming As we build anew with brick and stone Seeds of change are being sown Sharing our past, our ways, all that we have known To innovate our future home As old and new now will join as one Transformation has begun As far as I can see Bright new friendships blossoming In harmony our kinship's growing strong A new age is being drawn
Difficulty Change logEdit
The Japanese Ruling Period took place between 1895 and 1945, after the Qing Dynasty had been defeated and Taiwan was ceded to the Empire of Japan.
Thanks to the considerable modernization of Taiwan’s society, economy and education during the Japanese Ruling Period, there is a significant difference between the development level of Taiwan and that of Mainland China, which entered political instability in the end of Qing Dynasty.
The Japanese construction legacy in Taiwan made a great contribution to Taiwan’s later modernization and development.
- Click notes140 on Easy (79.10%), 199 on Hard (73.16%)
- Hold notes26 on Easy (14.69%), 36 on Hard (13.24%)
- Drag notes11 on Easy (6.21%), 37 on Hard (13.60%)
- This is the only song in Chapter T which the name of the title in the artwork is not English.
- The cycon of this song is the hat badge of Government-General of Taiwan.
- This song, and also the next song "Money & Money" in this chapter, was sampled from the famous Taiwan folk song " Bāng Tshun-hong ".
- This is the only song in this chapter that has vocals.