|DJ Mashiro is dead or alive|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available|
- This song is featured in 3R2's album, Prismatic Music.
- One part of the song uses a melody from Prismatic Lollipops, a song created by DJ Mashiro/3R2, referencing the song title.
- Parts of it are inspired by Goat Simulator OST (stated by Ice).
- The BPM changes as follows:
- 190 - 192 - 193 - 204 - 208 - 209 - 210 - 212 - 221 - (Tempo increases by 3 for every bar until it reaches 242) - 250 - 190
- The song title is more likely a reference to the Beatmania song “Y&Co. is dead or alive” by Y&Co.
- The structure is also the same as well. the song speeds up around the middle of the song, and later comes back to its original BPM at the end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.