|Difficulty||Tap Notes||Drag Notes||Hold Notes||Flick Notes||Special Hold Notes||Tap+Drag Notes|
|EASY||380 (69.85%)||134 (24.63%)||24 (4.41%)||0||6 (1.10%)||0|
|HARD||573 (66.78%)||215 (25.06%)||67 (7.81%)||0||3 (0.35%)||0|
|CHAOS||845 (59.63%)||430 (30.35%)||79 (5.58%)||59 (4.16%)||4 (0.28%)||0|
- This song is featured in 3R2's album, Prismatic Music.
- Some parts of the song use melody from Prismatic Lollipops and Wonderful Days, a song created by DJ Mashiro/3R2, referencing the song title.
- Also, the ending samples the Deemo's song selection sound.
- Parts of it are inspired by Goat Simulator OST (stated by ICE).
- The BPM changes as follows:
- 190 - (tempo increases by 1 for every 2 bars until it reaches 194) - 195 - 200 - (Tempo increases by 2 for every bar until it reaches 214) - 217 - 220 - (Tempo increases by 3 for every bar until it reaches 250) - 190
- The song title is more likely a reference to the beatmania IIDX song “Y&Co. is dead or alive” by Y&Co.
- The structure is also the same as well: the song speeds up around the middle of the song, and later comes back to its original BPM at the end.