|“||That's the only place where I feel more alive than when I'm on stage.||”|
Crystal PuNK is a free character in Cytus II. They are one of the 21 playable characters. They were released with the 2.5 update. Currently, Crystal PuNK has 18 songs, and maxes out at Lv. 40.
Former punk and rock band Crystal PuNK, comprised of Cherry, Xenon, Joe, and KAI, partly reunite in the current chaos. With shaken pasts, the band struggles to become whole again. Due to the escalating issues in the world, can the band reform, or has the past damage been too much? Will their past feelings for one another be their downfall or their ultimate resurrection?
Each member of the band has unique personalities that when combined, form Crystal PuNK. Whether it be Cherry and Xenon's past relationship, KAI's friendly attitude, or the joking nature of Joe, the group all form a distinctive self.
|Dark Madness||Shi Kuang Lee||4||7||13||160||2:30|
|Still (Piano Version)||Rua feat. K||2||5||9||130||1:49|
|Sunshine Duration||Re:Brych VOC Sing Sing Rabbit||3||7||12||174||3:17|
|The Cross (feat. Silvia Su)||Lyc||4||6||11||120~134||2:52|
|Darling Staring...||technoplanet feat. はるの||4||7||14||198||2:20|
|Crimson Fate||tetsuyanao feat. ROXI CHENI[渣泥ZANI]||4||8||13||180||3:04|
|V.R.W (feat. shully)||カラスヤサボウ||3||6||12||142||2:57|
|Velkinta feat. Cikado & A-Tse||EAjRock||3||6||11||160||3:10|
Result Screen Quotes
"God, this is even more pathetic than the pop music club in the Academy..."
"I'm almost starting to miss LUMY and the others... Guys, take it more seriously."
"Even the once amazing Crystal PuNK has fallen to this level..."
"… Please tell me that it's something wrong with the instrument."
"Looks like we need to be more focused... Everyone's a little too~ slack."
"Stop stop stop! JOE, you messed up the root AGAIN!!"
"The composing needs more layers, right? Now, it feels like something's missing."
"The music field is a bit blurry. Adjust the Balance before we continue."
"Leader, that previous part isn't quite right. Can we practice it again?"
"Hey, our teamwork used to be much better, right? Cheer up!"
"If we want to be on the big stage, we need to work a bit harder~"
"Haha, I don't mind just playing around. I really enjoy this."
"Yeah, that felt real good! Let's proceed to the next song."
"New single complete! Hehe, the fans would be ecstatic."
"... Want to host another music festival? The one we never got to host."
"This is awesome. This is how it's like in the good old days!"
"Nothing beat playing music together with you guys after all!"
"Simon, let's start from zero!"
- The theme of Crystal PuNK was arranged by KIVΛ.
- The color for both Cherry & Crystal PuNk, English Red, is a dark pink variation which is used to symbolize: love, being nurtured, beauty, femininity, and energy. In contrast, English Red is never associated with finance.
- Before the 2.5 trailer was released, it was widely misconstrued that Crystal PuNK was going to be a character called "Sherry." This would have been a backstory for Cherry. (As Aroma is to Paff) This made the community rather upset. This was due to having to pay for the prequel to an already paid character.
- This is Rayark's second free character after the game's initial release, the first one being Ivy. The third one is Vanessa and the fourth is Bo Bo.
- Crystal PuNK's song list was put out before the character was released by a Chinese distributor.
- Included in this song list were 6 songs that remain unreleased. It has been theorized by the community that these were unreleased due to artist relations in the Taiwan/China independence debate. While not confirmed by Rayark, this theory was corroborated by MELOIMAGE, one of the affected artists, during a fan interview in October 2020.
- The unreleased songs are as follows:
- Imprint by MELOIMAGE
- Prema Flowers by MELOIMAGE
- Armour by Instinct of Sight
- Bluebird by 弐八さんfeat.薛南
- Please by 弐八さんfeat.薛南
- However, Imprint and Prema Flowers were released in the 3.9 version of Cytus II.
|Cytus II Characters|