|“||Such wonderful music once existed, yet we have no way to listen to it now. What a pity.||”|
ConneR is a main character in Cytus II, and is one of the 22 playable characters. Currently, ConneR has 17 songs, and maxes out at Lv. 48.
A collector, performer, and archaeologist who specializes in ancient instruments and fuses them into his music.
A middle aged gentleman who acts in a graceful and elegant manner. Often exploits loopholes in the law in order to maintain the costs of his research. Has a family history deeply connected with the reform of civilization and past technology.
- Main article: ConneR OS Logs
ConneR is a refined and composed man who also seems to be very intelligent considering his job. He is talented in many fields including that of archaeology and the arts.
However, he can also be conniving, using legal loopholes to keep in funds for his own research. He's sly and deceptive as well, oftentimes cooperating with enemies who end up betraying him only for them to find out he had known from the start and betrayed them in return. Yet he is also quite twisted, in a way, regularly taunting his opponents with brutal or shocking information connected to their past in order to make them lose focus. Still, he never means genuine ill will towards anybody, putting on a polite and respectful attitude even when speaking to people he isn't particularly fond of.
|Deus Ex Machina||Powerless||4||8||13||160||2:18|
|Floor of Lava||Ice||6||10||15||180||2:35|
|Fur War, Pur War||N.M.S.T.||4||8||15||150||3:05|
|I luv U||SQUAR||3||7||11||173||1:50|
|Light of Buenos Aires||Masanori Akita||3||7||12||150||2:10|
Result Screen Quotes
|"Such an insulting performance doesn't deserve to be recognized as “music”"||"Besides a prosthetic arm and eye, perhaps I should get a prosthetic ear as well."||"Not terrible. "Passable” would be my word of critique."||"Hoho? Looks like you did put in the time to practice. "||"Tiny flaws stand out when nearing perfection. I believe you understand this."||"What a splendid performance. A rare sight to behold in this world."|
|"If you don't have what it takes, why bother humiliating yourself?"||"The composers will cry when they hear this. Tears of sadness, that is."||"Average."||"You certainly deserve some compliments."||“A very clear tone... Despite small impurities, it's already worth my attention."||"I can't remember the last time I had such respect for a fellow performer."|
|"If your sole purpose is to make loud noises, I'd rather listen to a lawnmower."||"No need to worry. I've seen performances much more distasteful than yours."||"I don't really bother to care about such insignificant things."||"Excellent, though still not quite reaching my standards."||"Such free and unrestrained tunes... I can feel your soul and personality in it."||"Performing on the same level as myself... Impressive, very impressive."|
- The theme of ConneR was arranged by Ice.
- If you browse the introduction of ConneR in Cytus II official page, you can find a sheet music. This is actually the piano score of the theme of ConneR.
- ConneR has the most songs added post-release for a paid character with 5.
- NEKO#ΦωΦ, ROBO_Head, Ivy, Vanessa, Bo Bo, Graff J., Alice, Hans, Ilka, ConneR and Neko are the only characters with level 15 difficulty.
- ConneR is, as announced on Rayark's twitter, voiced by Takeuchi Eiji (竹内栄治).
- According to a Q&A from Rayark's twitter, ConneR's height is 185 cm.
- According to further information released in the Cytus II: Art & Design Aesthetics book, ConneR's weight is 68 kilograms, and his blood type is B.
|Cytus II Characters|