Conflict (YM2151 Edit)
Theme of Kingdom No.8
|Icon||Artist||siromaru + Cranky||Genre||Harmonic Schranz|
|Vocal||Pico||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||BEE|
- This song is the hidden song of Conflict (YM2151 Edit).
- To activate the song, tap on the title for Conflict (YM2151 Edit) 13 times. The background will alter and the song will be available.
Difficulty Change log Edit
Note Statistics Edit
- Click notes588 on Easy (73.87%), 795 on Hard (65.98%)
- Hold notes17 on Easy (2.14%), 10 on Hard (0.82%)
- Drag notes191 on Easy (23.99%), 400 on Hard (33.20%)
(In a desperate conflict, with a ruthless enemy...) [Ryoko (Pico)] [CHORUS] Zuorhi viyantas was festsu ruor proi Yuk dalfe suoivo swenne yat vu henvi nes Sho fu briyu praffi stassui(stas)tsenva chies Ien ryus sois nyat pyaro shennie fru Prasueno Turoden shes vi hyu vu praviya Tyu prostes fis hien hesnie ryanmie proshuka Wi swen ryasta grouts froine shienhie var yat Nyam raika rit skuois (1) trapa tof (2) Iyaf ties fika prafa trapa tof [BRIDGE] Ti pyar Vie iyad rai che uf kro sho Rat dava rof nii proti ei kof Ryuf voshu to ryaba ya kat kosu is Vi rien tsen vu hies taha chies ni ien fru (A man born to fight, an enemy bent on conquest... Let battle commence!) [CHORUS]
- This is the longest song in Chapter R.
- This song is the only one that is not a chiptune remix in Chapter R. The cover art also uses a high-definition illustration rather than pixelated arts.
- This song is the winner of BOF 2011, beating VALLISTA (sakuzyo, 2nd), Parousia (xi, 3rd) and Laplace (sakuzyo, 13th) that year.
- This song, along with First Gate Overdrive, are the only hidden songs where the preview is heard and the cover changes after activation.
- This is the first hidden song that is not an alternate version.
- When the chapter was first released, the artist accidentally kept the text "YM2151 Edit" in the cover. This has since been fixed.
- This song is famous for its most rhythm games appearance. it has appreared these following games:
- Groove Coaster 3: LINK FEVER
- maimai MURASAKi
- SUPERBEAT XONiC
- Tone Sphere (Groundbreaking Edit version)
- SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
- Deemo (VILA Remix version)
- Dance Rail
- TAPSONIC TOP
- Muse Dash
- Pump It Up XX
|“||Hmm...I prefer the chiptune edit to this one (well, it's just a personal opinion, don't even mind ^^). Anyway, the chart is destroying my phone T.T maybe it'll cost me another phone to MM it XD. I sure hope not.||”|
|“||This is hard, but not as hard as The Purified. The click+drags are relatively easy, except for those ones in the middle. The triple bomb notes are fun. And this song is amazing.||”|
|“||This song is exhilarating and crazy. Shocked at the moment when seeing 'THAT 3x5 NOTES'. Great weapon, hard to MM and TP100. True to say, I think it is not as hard as The Purified. The purified is far straight-forward in terms of the beat but Conflict has nothing to do with that, especially around note count 750-850, that kills my combo. Good weapon from cytus and Ice (maybe?) and I will kill you back very soon.||”|
|“||COOL!!!! This song is great. Beware of the triple notes. The hardest part in this is the click+drag note pattern in the start, middle and the end. Beware of it. This song is not hard to MM, but it is hard to raise the TP up.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.