- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Ivy Lv.61 and open the file "Audio_08GateE_702_12_06".
- Level Glitch: Draw from CAPSO in the Black Market.
In a desperate conflict With a ruthless enemy Zuorhi viyantas was festsu ruor proi Yuk dalfe suoivo swenne yat vu henvi nes Sho fu briyu praffi stassui tsenva chies Ien ryus sois nyat pyaro shennie fru Prasueno Turoden shes vi hyu vu praviya Tyu prostes fis hien hesnie ryanmie proshuka Wi swen ryasta grouts froine shienhie var yat Nyam raika rit skuois trapa tof Ti pyar vie iyad ra che uf kro sho Rat dava rof nii proti ei kof Ryuf voshu to ryaba ya kat kosu is Vi rien tsen vu hies taha chies ni ien fru A man born to fight An enemy bent on conquest Let battle commence Zuorhi viyantas was festsu ruor proi Yuk dalfe suoivo swenne yat vu henvi nes Sho fu briyu praffi stassui tsenva chies Ien ryus sois nyat pyaro shennie fru Prasueno Turoden shes vi hyu vu praviya Tyu prostes fis hien hesnie ryanmie proshuka Wi swen ryasta grouts froine shienhie var yat Nyam raika rit skuois trapa tof
- This song is in the albums Rave-SLave 2017, Reverse Clock, & Individual Shred-Core (Tone Sphere OST - Luminous Sun also included, under the name "conflict - groundbreaking edit")
- This song is the winner of BOF 2011, beating VALLISTA (sakuzyo, 2nd), Parousia (xi, 3rd) and Laplace (sakuzyo, 13th) that year.
- conflict is currently the most licensed song in the history of rhythm games, featuring in 23 different games from 17 different developers: Arcaea, CHUNITHM, Cytus, Cytus II, Dance Rail, Deemo, DJMAX RESPECT, GROOVE COASTER, maimai, Muse Dash, Orzmic, PUMP IT UP, Rhythmsia, SEVEN's CODE, SUPERBEAT XONiC, TAPSONIC TOP, Tone Sphere, TsuMamia!, WACCA, オンゲキ, シンクロニカ, and 太鼓の達人.
- stylized as "Conflict"
- ...possibly due to a little oversight of the naming style (even in the distribution album "Cytus-Chapter R-"].
- This is the longest song in Chapter R.
- This song is the only one that is not a chiptune remix in Chapter R. The cover art also uses a high-definition illustration rather than pixelated arts.
- This song, along with First Gate Overdrive, are the only hidden songs where the preview is heard and the cover changes after activation.
- This is the first hidden song that is not an alternate version.
- When the chapter was first released, the artist accidentally kept the text "YM2151 Edit" in the cover. This has since been fixed.
- conflict is the first song revived from Cytus I that's a hidden version. (Conflict was a hidden song in Chapter R on Conflict (YM2151 Edit))
- Interestingly, conflict uses the Cytus I original cover art, however the words "YM2151 Edit" can be seen despite not being the Retro version.
- This is likely just an oversight as the font for the original Conflict is still used.
- After the following patches prior to its first appearance, the words "YM2151 Edit" has been removed.
- This song, just like II, syūten, and THE BEGINNING uses different versions; one for the Easy, Hard and Chaos chart, and the second for the Glitch chart.
- The Glitch Chart uses the remix version titled, conflict (VILA Remix), which is featured in the album Rave-Slave 2019.
- conflict (VILA Remix) was first introduced in Deemo. Making it the second Deemo song after Sairai to be added to Cytus II.
- Coincidentally both songs are hidden in the character's song selection screen and are only unlocked through transactions. (Sairai appears in Xenon's Songlist (Who is paid) and conflict (VILA Remix) can be unlocked through CAPSO! system.)