- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Ivy Lv.61 and open the file "Audio_08GateE_702_12_06".
- Level Glitch: Draw from CAPSO in the Black Market.
In a desperate conflict With a ruthless enemy Zuorhi viyantas was festsu ruor proi Yuk dalfe suoivo swenne yat vu henvi nes Sho fu briyu praffi stassui tsenva chies Ien ryus sois nyat pyaro shennie fru Prasueno Turoden shes vi hyu vu praviya Tyu prostes fis hien hesnie ryanmie proshuka Wi swen ryasta grouts froine shienhie var yat Nyam raika rit skuois trapa tof Ti pyar vie iyad ra che uf kro sho Rat dava rof nii proti ei kof Ryuf voshu to ryaba ya kat kosu is Vi rien tsen vu hies taha chies ni ien fru A man born to fight An enemy bent on conquest Let battle commence Zuorhi viyantas was festsu ruor proi Yuk dalfe suoivo swenne yat vu henvi nes Sho fu briyu praffi stassui tsenva chies Ien ryus sois nyat pyaro shennie fru Prasueno Turoden shes vi hyu vu praviya Tyu prostes fis hien hesnie ryanmie proshuka Wi swen ryasta grouts froine shienhie var yat Nyam raika rit skuois trapa tof
- This is the longest song in Chapter R.
- This song is the only one that is not a chiptune remix in Chapter R. The cover art also uses a high-definition illustration rather than pixelated arts.
- This song is the winner of BOF 2011, beating VALLISTA (sakuzyo, 2nd), Parousia (xi, 3rd) and Laplace (sakuzyo, 13th) that year.
- This song, along with First Gate Overdrive, are the only hidden songs where the preview is heard and the cover changes after activation.
- This is the first hidden song that is not an alternate version.
- When the chapter was first released, the artist accidentally kept the text "YM2151 Edit" in the cover. This has since been fixed.
- This song is in the album Rave-SLave 2017.
- Conflict is the first song revived from Cytus I that's a hidden version. (Conflict was a hidden song in Chapter R on Conflict (YM2151 Edit))
- Interestingly, Conflict uses the Cytus I original cover art however the words "YM2151 Edit" can be seen despite not being the Retro version.
- This is likely just an oversight as the font for the original Conflict is still used.
- This song, just like II and Syūten, uses two different versions; one for the Easy, Hard and Chaos chart, and the second for the Glitch chart.
- The Glitch Chart uses the version titled, Conflict (VILA Remix), which is featured in the album Rave-Slave 2019.
- Conflict (VILA Remix) was first introduced in Deemo. Making it the second Deemo song after Sairai to be added to Cytus II.
- Coincidentally both songs are hidden in the character's song selection screen and are only unlocked through transactions. (Sairai appears in Xenon's Songlist (Who is paid) and Conflict (VILA Remix) can be unlocked through CAPSO! system.)
- Conflict is currently the most liscensed song in the history of rhythm games, featuring in 23 different games from 17 different developers: Arcaea, CHUNITHM, Cytus, Cytus II, Dance Rail, Deemo, DJMAX RESPECT, GROOVE COASTER, maimai, Muse Dash, Orzmic, PUMP IT UP, Rhythmsia, SEVEN's CODE, SUPERBEAT XONiC, TAPSONIC TOP, Tone Sphere, TsuMamia!, WACCA, オンゲキ, シンクロニカ, and 太鼓の達人.
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.