|A New Home||Video Game Orchestra||5||8||185||2:17|
|Aboriginal||Video Game Orchestra||4||7||173.5||2:13|
|Catastrophe||Video Game Orchestra||4||8||100||2:13|
|Dutch Formosa||Video Game Orchestra||7||9||156||2:01|
|Empire of Japan||Video Game Orchestra||2||5||84||2:05|
|Money & Money||Video Game Orchestra||5||7||170||2:26|
|Penglai Movement||Video Game Orchestra||3||8||157.5||2:10|
|Phubbing||Video Game Orchestra||4||8||120||2:12|
|Protest||Video Game Orchestra||6||9||144||2:19|
|Rebirth (Cytus)||Video Game Orchestra||3||6||83||1:58|
- All songs in this chapter are composed by Video Game Orchestra.
- This chapter is about the history of Taiwan. It is based off of certain famous historical events in Taiwan, along with predictions about the future.
- Like Chapter K, Chapter R, Chapter M & Chapter L, the songs have different names in the song selection menu.
- Just like Chapter K, this is one of the chapters that have song icons in the artworks.
- The icon for this chapter has the Taiwan islands as wings, with the two alien twins inside the wings, and LDT's signature and VGO's logo under them.
- In this chapter's song selection menu, you can tap the year on the cover art, and it will disappear along with the 2 characters on the cover art, revealing the scene behind.
- This chapter's songs, along with those from Chapter S, do not have the composers' names in the cover arts.
- Video Game Orchestra (VGO for short) is a Boston, United States orchestra band that made covers from video games, including Holy Knight, Halcyon and Magnolia.
- Just like Chapter S by PAPARAYA, Chapter R and Chapter M by Ryori, Chapter D by Aub Ergine and Chapter L by Kai, all the artworks in this chapter were illustrated by LDT and also the creator of this chapter. His signature is also included in the logo with VGO.
- 5 of the songs got transferred to Deemo in the Timeline Collection.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.