|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||PAPARAYA||Chart Design||No Info|
- According to the song's title, the character's name in the illustration art is Theremin: Pawn of Calamity.
- Click notes299 on Easy (86.17%), 522 on Hard (86.71%)
- Hold notes13 on Easy (3.75%), 12 on Hard (1.99%)
- Drag notes35 on Easy (10.09%), 68 on Hard (11.30%)
- This is a remix of Habanera (L'amour est un oiseau rebelle) from Bizet's opera named "Carmen".
- The full version of this song is here
|“||Oh, you remember switchworks' other two songs? And that they were really slow? Well, this one's a lot different. I've MM'd it, though, so that should serve as a good indicator for its difficulty.||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||So some of you may have seen Wheaty's blog! I was just named that for my freakin handicapped challenges! But anyway, this song is the most fun, yet easiest in the whole of Chapter S! I laughed all my way till the end of the song, so get ready for some random hiccups.||”|
|“||Chaotic Drive = Overdrive! Playing this song gives me a desire to rush.||”|
|“||At first it was hard, but it really isn't. When I got version 4.5, I thought this was "Freedom Drive". Hail switchworks... rocky remix||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||It's the most simple song in this Chapter. Just follow the beat and you're fine.||”|
|“||These notes are just addicting!!||”|
|“||Best song in Chapter Symphony imo. Its most difficult part would be the 2-1-2 note patterns that are subjected to many overlaps, but other than that, the chart itself is pretty manageable.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.