ソラ、咲く 星を夢に。 ヒト、知る。 見上げたまま。 あの頃と僕達と、いつまでも変わらない。 掌を掲げて見ていた、一心に。 一瞬で流れた光の筋は、僕の船。 繋ぐのは、ヒトの未來。 進んだ、僕らを 乗せた箱舟は。 走り出す想いを運んでいた。 U may, I see you. So say, I say you. U may, I see you. I know, U may die. 飛び立つ、僕らを 乗せた箱舟は。 重さに逆らい 続けていた。 壊れた、僕らの 希望の箱舟は 弾けた夢と墮ちて、 消えて行った。
Sora, Saku. Hoshi wo yume ni Hito, shiru. Miageta mama Anogoro to bokutachi to Itsumade mo kawaranai Tenohira wo kakagete mite ita Isshin'ni. Isshun de nagareta hikari no suji wa Boku no fune. Tsunagu no wa, Hito no mirai. Susunda, bokura wo Noseta hakobune wa Hashiridasu omoi wo hakonde ita U may, I see you. So say, I say you. U may, I see you. I know, U may die. Tobitatsu, bokura wo. Noseta hakobune wa. Omosa ni sakarai Tsudzukete ita. Kowareta, bokura no. Kibo no hakobune wa Hajiketa yume to ochite, kiete itta
The sky, blooms. Dreaming the stars. People, I know. Occasionally I look up at them. The us in those days, were eternally constant. I saw them publish it with their own hands, in my mind. The plan of light flowed in that instant is, my ship. The one that connects, the future of mankind. Go forward, the ark That we placed. It carried the feelings, that began to run. U may, I see you. So say, I say you. U may, I see you. I know, U may die. Take off, the ark That we placed. Continue to go Against the weight. Broken, our ark Of hope. It burst open with the dreams that fell down, And disappeared. (by Koayyy)
- Click notes274 on Easy (87.54%), 454 on Hard (90.62%)
- Hold notes31 on Easy (9.90%), 24 on Hard (4.79%)
- Drag notes8 on Easy (2.56%), 23 on Hard (4.59%)
- This is HAMO's first song in Cytus.
- This is the first of the 8 songs in Cytus to feature a Vocaloid.
- This is the only 2.0 song to have its chart renewed in 7.0.
- A remake of this song was featured in Deemo, renamed as Space Colony.
- Nerfed. And got pretty easy. Also, this song is in a 6/8 beat, so make sure your 6 note group clicking abilities are on point. Pretty standard for a 7.MrGZJcool
This song has slow 8 note groups, and that is a major danger.DropletKloud
HAMO! I'm one of your fans now!SuperK2
- Like Nocturnal Type, this one got a dumb-down, but it still proves to be a challenge. Six note groups are common, like with Precipitation at the Entrance ver.A. Keep your cool when tackling them.
- The beginning has a distinct pattern; it's not just nonsensical double to single groups. Study the chart, or look up gameplay footage on how you're supposed to be hitting the notes.
- Hold notes are common in the chorus, and during various times otherwise. Don't let any patterns proceeding them faze you, you've got to keep them held to their ends.WheatyTruffles