Keep it up
|CODE NAME : GAMMA
Blow my mind
|Version||1.0||Cover Art||Kare Huang|
|Difficulty||Max Combo||Chart Design|
|GLITCH||Not available||Not available||???|
- Level Easy: Reach NEKO#ΦωΦ Lv.19 and open NEKO#ΦωΦ's post "HAHA fall you bastard! Sick move".
- Level Hard: Reach NEKO#ΦωΦ Lv.20 and open NEKO#ΦωΦ's post "Neko#ΦωΦ chatting time".
- Level Chaos: Reach NEKO#ΦωΦ Lv.21 and open NEKO#ΦωΦ's post "Had A dream (ΦωΦ)w".
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/nelimesound/nelime-code-name-gamma" height="170" width="100%" show_artwork="true"></soundcloud>
- This is the seventh shortest song in the game, first beaten by 100sec Cat Dreams by 8 seconds in v1.3.
- When v2.0 came out, it was further beaten by BloodyMare (2 seconds) and Biotonic (12 seconds), the latter being the next shortest song.
- Version 3.3 pushed this song further away from the board as Ask to Wind Live Mix beat it by 2 seconds again.
- Finally, in v3.7, two new songs, Lights of Muse (6 seconds shorter than this song) and Brave My Heart (the current shortest song, 1 second shorter than Biotonic) brought this song down to seventh.
- This song is a sequel to Codename : Zero, a song from the original Cytus.
- In the middle of the Chaos chart, drag notes form the gamma symbol (γ), referencing the song's name.
- It is among the oldest Lvl. 15 songs, the other two being Chrome VOX and Floor of Lava.
- In average, this song has the highest BPM in the CODE NAME series. (Although Codename : Zero has the highest (400 BPM) and lowest (40 BPM) beats.)
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.