|Difficulty||Max Combo||Chart Design|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available||???|
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Paff, NEKO#ΦωΦ and ROBO_Head reaches Lv.25 and Ivy reaches Lv.10 open the post "Æsir-FEST corrupted data recovery progress......100%".
- The artist is named "Æsir", but the actual artists are Ice and KIVΛ.
- This is the third-longest song of Cytus II, with 3 minutes and 43 seconds, being shorter than V. and II by 16 seconds and 3 minutes 35 seconds respectively.
- This is the only song on ROBO_Head's songlist not to have the song's title written on ROBO_Head's monitor.
- This is also the only song where the artist is not written in the monitor. Instead, it features Æsir's logo.
- Although the BPM is listed as 150, it slows down to 100 without the “SPEED DOWN” warning.
- The first half of the song is a remix of Cytus songs. While there is no official remix list, these songs can be heard:
- A version where the song was run through a bit crusher is used when NEKO#ΦωΦ reaches Lv.25 and answers Æsir's call.
- If this version is counted as a song, then it has the slowest BPM line and the shortest song in the game, being 18.75 BPM at its slowest, and is as short as 1:39 seconds, beating 100sec Cat Dreams by just 1 second.
- The bitcrushed version was never named, as it’s only a cutscene song and the bottom-left corner doesn’t show its song title, however, it appears to be named “story_004” in the game files.
- With the 2.0 update, the song can now be played again in Neko's Backup Database and the file is named "Event_702_08_23".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.