Difficulty Change log
- Click notes175 on Easy (56.27%), 305 on Hard (67.78%)
- Hold notes33 on Easy (10.61%), 45 on Hard (10.00%)
- Drag notes103 on Easy (33.12%), 100 on Hard (22.22%)
- This song is the 3rd track of Team Grimoire's 3rd album, Grimoire of Emerald.
- Project Grimoire is actually Team Grimoire and ICE collaborating. One member of Team Grimoire is Verdammt, the composer of Adventure later in the 7.0 release.
- The 4 groups of notes before the song preview says PROJ. This refers to Project Grimoire.
- The character in the illustration is named Lugh Lamhfhata (ルフ, "Ruf"), whose name can be seen written under the song's title.
- This is the first 5.0 song to have a changed difficulty level.
- The time signature is ¾.
- This music was originally written for Konami's arcade music game Sound Voltex, but was rejected because Ice is not a Japanese citizen, which is against their music collecting policy. Therefore, the music came to Cytus after that.
- Another song composed by the same artist, Caliburne ~ Story of the Legendary sword ~, was intended to be put in Sound Voltex as well; like Brionac, the song ended up in another game, in this case being maimai and CHUNITHM. It later came to Cytus II via collaboration with maimai.
(Hiccups) Accidental song? Well, that was a first-timer... I don't really play this song a lot of times, but it is in triple time so, in the least possible, deceived me when I played for the first time. (Hiccups and face blushes).CookiesNWaffles
It's a good song. There isn't anything that interesting other than the Easter egg...SerialNo30000324
Place your fingers in the right position, because the easter egg is most likely the hardest part.DropletKloud
A little underrated... but i love this song! The chart is also relaxing, fun to play and easy. But watch out for the Easter Egg, might get a few goods with that.Dr. Breakfast
EPICCCCCC!!!!! This song has a sequel called Caliburne, and it is great too...The chart is a little bit harder than normal lv.7...'PROJ' is the hardest part. It's the Easter Egg!!!Mentholzzz
I MM'd this after The Riddle Story and Cosmo on Hard. It's not so hard to MMXDLOLKAWAII