|Glitch||Not available||Not available|
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach NEKO#ΦωΦ Lv.30 and open Noposa's post "Æsir incident summary is requested!!".
Are you ready? Adrenaline is pumping. Adrenaline is pumping. Generator. Automatic lover. Atomic. Atomic. Overdrive. Blockbuster. Brain power. Call me a leader. Cocaine. Don't you try it, don't you try it. Innovator. Killer machine. There's no fate. Take control. Brain power. Let the bass kick! O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-O----------
- NEKO#ΦωΦ performed this song during ROBO_Radio Live.
- Halfway through the song, hold notes and slide notes form the letters P and B, referring to the title of the song, Brain Power.
- At the 1st chorus, the hold notes and flick notes form a pattern similar to the SOUND VOLTEX's EXH chart (the song's origin).
- This song has the fastest scan line BPM in the game, going 1384 BPM at its fastest.
- The extremely fast scan line causes the notes to appear almost instantly and allows for slide notes to move sideways.
- Brain Power was available in the BEMANI's rhythm games SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN and MÚSECA 1+1/2 before, but already removed on March 28th, 2017.
- The song has became one of the the most viewed rhythm game songs up to this day, with over 17 million views.
- Also, the vocal track "O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo!" has become a popular internet meme and e-mail spam.
- When using the share function on a song's play results, NEKO can respond with "O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee" when sharing a Million Master score.
- A different, remastered version of Brain Power are used in the rhythm games Neon FM, Ongeki, CHUNITHM, and MUSYNC.
- The artist's name is romanized on its jackets.
- The vocals of Brain Power consist of only soundbites. All of them are taken from Fab Acapella samples in Techno Trance Essentials.
- In version 2.0, the difficulty of the chaos chart was decreased from 14 to 13.
- This song also appears in the rhythm games such as: maimai, Muse Dash, Groove Coaster, TapSonic Top, Lanota, and SEVEN's CODE.
- The chart designer of this song is Bee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.