|Version||1.1||Cover Art||Aubergine Chen & GuluJam|
|Difficulty||Max Combo||Chart Design|
|Glitch||Not available||Not available||???|
Unlock Requirement[edit | edit source]
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach NEKO#ΦωΦ Lv.30 and open Noposa's post "Æsir incident summary is requested!!".
Difficulty Changelog[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Are you ready? Adrenaline is pumping. Adrenaline is pumping. Generator. Automatic lover. Atomic. Atomic. Overdrive. Blockbuster. Brain power. Call me a leader. Cocaine. Don't you try it, don't you try it. Innovator. Killer machine. There's no fate. Take control. Brain power. Let the bass kick! O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-O----------
Story significance[edit | edit source]
- NEKO#ΦωΦ performed this song during the ROBO_Radio Live.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Halfway through the song, hold notes and slide notes form the letters P and B, referring to the title of the song, Brain Power.
- At the 1st chorus, the hold notes and flick notes form a pattern similar to SOUND VOLTEX's EXH chart (the song's origin).
- This song has the fastest scan line BPM in the game, going 1384 BPM at its fastest.
- The extremely fast scan line causes the notes to appear almost instantly and allows for slide notes to move sideways.
- Brain Power was available in the BEMANI's rhythm games SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN and MÚSECA 1+1/2 before, but already removed on March 28th, 2017.
- The song has became one of the the most viewed rhythm game songs up to this day, with over 17 million views.
- Also, the vocal track "O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo!" has become a popular internet meme and e-mail spam.
- When using the share function on a song's play results, NEKO can respond with "O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee" when sharing a Million Master score.
- A different, remastered version of Brain Power are used in the rhythm games Neon FM, Ongeki, CHUNITHM, and MUSYNC.
- The artist's name is romanized on its jackets.
- The vocals of Brain Power consist of only soundbites. All of them are taken from Fab Acapella samples in Techno Trance Essentials.
- In version 2.0, the difficulty of the chaos chart was decreased from 14 to 13.
- This song also appears in the rhythm games such as: maimai, Muse Dash, Groove Coaster, TapSonic Top, Lanota, osu! (unofficially) and SEVEN's CODE.
- The chart designer of this song is Bee.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.