- Click notes527 on Easy (90.39%), 688 on Hard (91.98%)
- Hold notes11 on Easy (1.89%), 13 on Hard (1.74%)
- Drag notes45 on Easy (7.72%), 47 on Hard (6.28%)
- In 3.0, the song title on the picture misspelled Bloody Purity as Bloody Pruity. It was fixed in 3.0.2.
- Along with Sacred, Saika, Holy Knight, Colorful Skies and Sanctity, this song appears in the arcade game Mozarc.
- This song also appears in VOEZ.
- Excluding Chapter L, this is the first song that has an easy level of 8, the second being Conflict.
- It is also currently one of four songs to have a triple note group on Easy. The others are Stardust Sphere, L2 : Ascension To The Upper, and L6 : Viz Awakened.
- The image on this song references the Rorschach test, in which an individual is shown a picture made from black ink and is asked to identify what it is. If you look closely at the image, it looks a bit like an angel (purity) and the individual may have interpreted the black ink as blood (bloody), therefore the song title is "Bloody Purity."
|“||Easily the hardest song in Chapter 6. With insane number of rush note patterns as ever-changing patterns in the soothing parts, you'd have to say "only Violet beats this one at rush notes. Then again, L..." At the middle part, there is a 3-note group in Hard, and it is at the end in Easy. Lol I just had to say Eyemedia likes 8-note groups like SerialNo30000324.||”|
|“||This is the hardest song in Chapter 6. You can clearly see that Eyemedia loves 8-note groups. The hard part comes out at the end so don't be too excited to have all perfects during the first minute. Most of the notes are placed around the end.||”|
|“||Hardest song in Chapter 6, they all said... *slams his head against a wall*||”|
|“||The rush notes get me sometimes. So does the triple. Be careful for that.||”|
|“||This is the best song in the game. The chart is nice too.||”|
|“||The hard version is not that harder than the easy version, it just has more notes imo. The beginning is easy peasy, while the end is really cramped. Watch for triple notes, they're hiding sneakily behind 8-note groups.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.