Unlock Requirement (Cytus II)
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Ivy Lv.8 then open the file "???_???_143_??_??" with the command code "2501004" (representing the code name of Ivy, OPCI_2501_IV).
- Click notes303 on Easy (95.28%), 484 on Hard (88.16%)
- Hold notes5 on Easy (1.57%), 23 on Hard (4.19%)
- Drag notes10 on Easy (3.15%), 42 on Hard (7.65%)
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 5.
- This is also the shortest ani song.
- This is one of the 2 songs made by ani in Cytus without vocals. The other is D R G.
- This is one of six songs brought over to Cytus II.
- Incidentally, D R G was also brought over.
- These two songs were also remixed into CHAOS.
- In Cytus II, onoken is listed as both songs' composer.
|“||Sounds metal! I found this to be deceiving due to the 11-notes you'll have to rush through and the zig-zag track + click note patterns that follows with rush notes is a pain... But I did 3 MMs on this song in a row...? Something really random, depends on which day it is to get the click + drag patterns.||”|
|“||This is one of my favorite songs in cytus. The tempo is very straight-forward, therefore it is very easy to get a good TP. Get rid of all the patterns and you will succeed.||”|
|“||This song has a relatively quick scan line, and at the front part, beware of the 2,1,2,1,2 tap chart. And at the end, it gets really messy. So study the chart.||”|
|“||This is very likely the hardest song in Chapter V. It has a fast scan line, so be prepared.||”|
|“||Those vibes though. The scan line is pretty fast, so make sure to time those double notes well. Prepare yourself for a triple note somewhere.||”|
|“||My worst enemy.... Alternating double notes.||”|
|“||In easy mode, near the end of the song, note that there is a hidden note in the 4 grouped notes. The only note groups I despise were the 2-1-2-1-2 and the zigzag slide-taps. I mastered it already.||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||I loved the Cover Art, But hated the Chart, So Hard||”|
|“||The last song in Chapter 5 that I MM'd. Despite that, I love the metal feeling of it, but I also hate the zigzag & rapid clicks near the end... Oh, and don't forget the compact note 2-1-2-1-2-1-2 in the beginning, they're a super effective killer!||”|
|“||Short, but dangerous.||”|
L1: The Devastated Lower - L2: Ascension To The Upper - L3: Roar, On The Deserted Lands - L4: The Unrevealed - L5: The Revealed - L6: Viz Awakened - L7: Almighty - L8: Meteor - Farewell - L9: Meteo - Mourn - L10: In Memory of Maneo. - L1: The Devastated Lower (Old Chart) - L2 : Ascension To The Upper (Old Chart) - L4 : The Unrevealed (Old Chart) - L6 : Viz Awakened (Old Chart) - L7 : Almighty (Old Chart) - L8 : Meteor - Farewell (Old Chart) - L9 : Meteo - Mourn (Old Chart) - L10: In Memory of Maneo. (Old Chart) - L3 : Roar, On The Deserted Lands (Old Chart) - L5 : The Revealed (Old Chart)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.