Unlock Requirement (Cytus II)
- Level Easy, Hard and Chaos: Reach Ivy Lv.8 then open the file "???_???_143_??_??" with the command code "2501004" (representing the code name of Ivy, OPCI_2501_IV).
- Click notes303 on Easy (95.28%), 484 on Hard (88.16%)
- Hold notes5 on Easy (1.57%), 23 on Hard (4.19%)
- Drag notes10 on Easy (3.15%), 42 on Hard (7.65%)
- This is the shortest song in Chapter 5.
- This is also the shortest ani song.
- This is one of the 2 songs made by ani in Cytus without vocals. The other is D R G.
- This is one of six songs brought over to Cytus II.
- Incidentally, D R G was also brought over.
- These two songs were also remixed into CHAOS.
- In Cytus II, onoken is listed as both songs' composer.
Sounds metal! I found this to be deceiving due to the 11-notes you'll have to rush through and the zig-zag track + click note patterns that follows with rush notes is a pain... But I did 3 MMs on this song in a row...? Something really random, depends on which day it is to get the click + drag patterns.CookiesNWaffles
This is one of my favorite songs in cytus. The tempo is very straight-forward, therefore it is very easy to get a good TP. Get rid of all the patterns and you will succeed.LcaIebN
This song has a relatively quick scan line, and at the front part, beware of the 2,1,2,1,2 tap chart. And at the end, it gets really messy. So study the chart.MrGZJcool
This is very likely the hardest song in Chapter V. It has a fast scan line, so be prepared.SerialNo30000324
Those vibes though. The scan line is pretty fast, so make sure to time those double notes well. Prepare yourself for a triple note somewhere.DSZ9
My worst enemy.... Alternating double notes.DropletKloud
In easy mode, near the end of the song, note that there is a hidden note in the 4 grouped notes. The only note groups I despise were the 2-1-2-1-2 and the zigzag slide-taps. I mastered it already.Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
I loved the Cover Art, But hated the Chart, So HardSuperK2
The last song in Chapter 5 that I MM'd. Despite that, I love the metal feeling of it, but I also hate the zigzag & rapid clicks near the end... Oh, and don't forget the compact note 2-1-2-1-2-1-2 in the beginning, they're a super effective killer!KuwamotoMisuke
Short, but dangerous.Sweet'N'Sour'Me