|Alive: The Silence||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes309 on Easy (78.43%), 619 on Hard (84.56%)
- Hold notes82 on Easy (20.81%), 62 on Hard (8.47%)
- Drag notes3 on Easy (0.76%), 51 on Hard (6.97%)
(Commotion) Si...So they, SILENCE, SI...(Save our hearts)...Lence, Save (Us) SI...Save them hearts (silence)... SILENCE, SI...(NO, Save their hearts)...Lence. AH, Save. ..................................................... Silence, Save them, Silence, Solve us, Silence, Solve them, (aaahhh) So, save them...(Si)Lence, SILENCE, NO, Save them, US, (ahhh) So, save them (silence) SILENCE, SO save them hearts, (Us) (Silence)
- This song is actually the remixed version of Chapter 1 song "The Silence", which is also made by Sta. This song was remixed especially for the Alive soundtrack.
- The full name was "The Silence (The Quiet Cube Mix)"
- The cutscene shows the bass clef with a whole rest. In music, a whole rest is an empty space where no notes are played throughout a bar. Since there are no separate bars, the whole rest represents the silence.
|“||As I said in my user page, I like all sta's songs, and this one is my 2nd favorite after Alive: The Lost. This song has a quite fast scan line BPM. Beware of those tricky hold notes that appear in the middle, since it will lead you to miss a note if you're not careful. I have MMed this around 72 times (12 consecutive MMs).||”|
|“||This is my favorite Cytus Alive song. Such remix is fantastic! Make sure you're attentive with the hold notes long enough, for violins' sake. :D||”|
|“||If anything, along with L2B, the violins add to some annoyance if you can't grasp the timing for all the tricky hold notes. Some listening to the music itself can help.||”|