|Alive: The New World||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Difficulty Change logEdit
- Click notes1 on Easy (100.00%), 1 on Hard (100.00%)
- Hold notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 0 on Hard (0.00%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 0 on Hard (0.00%)
- This song has only 1 note. It comes at the end after 3 circular rims revolve around the one note for some time.
- This song, along with Freedom D↓ve, L, L2 - Ascension: Act 1 (Loneliness), L2 - Ascension: Act 2 (Liberation), and all old charts of Chapter L, are songs to have the same difficulty level for both Easy and Hard Mode.
- Before update 6.1, Rayark forgot to credit a majority of composers and misspelled "Qrabit" as "Qraqbit"
- The only way to pass is if you hit a Perfect. No other ratings will even give you a C Rating.
- A Miss will give you 0, a Bad will give you 270,000; and a Good will give you 630,000.
- A Perfect gives you 1,000,000. However, hitting a Black Perfect gives you 70TP, while a Colored Perfect gives you 100TP.
|“|| Timing is key....wait...
DAMN IT BLACK PERFECT...
...*restarts whole song again*.
|“||1200 conseq. MM with total of 1198 times 100TPs (I know I'm insane)||”|
— Cindy Serenity
|“|| .*taps on Hard* *le play*
[Almost five minutes later...]
"Million Master TP100, woo!"
Yep, one note. On Easy and Hard. I really hope you can master it too.
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“|| Why am I making ACHC for this? Oh anyway, I noticed some composers had a hand in mapping songs, and I immediately suspected the person who mapped the Trio From Hell. Then I thought, "It's a song, if the score is still 0, then shouldn't there be at least 1 note..."
That's when I saw it, caught it right there. TP100, MM... 'Nuff said. Same goes for Easy.
|“||"You"? of course... "Us". jeez... no problem Rayark... we gave money to you and fulfill that MDP....||”|
— Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
|“||WoW TP100 First Try...Epic Chart Forever||”|
|“||*Bored* *Yawns* *Sleeps* *Woke Up* *Miss!* *Throws Tab out of the window*||”|
|“||When I was a beginner, I said, "How can I get an MM in Cytus?" *Searching in Google* I tried it...YEY! My first MM in Cytus.||”|
— Zachary Llanos