|Alive: The Lost||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No Info|
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This song plays in the main menu of Cytus Lambda (The Playstation Mobile version).
- Throughout certain parts of the song, if you listen closely, you can hear the words "It's The Lost".
Difficulty Change log[edit | edit source]
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes363 on Easy (84.42%), 618 on Hard (84.20%)
- Hold notes18 on Easy (4.19%), 16 on Hard (2.18%)
- Drag notes49 on Easy (11.39%), 100 on Hard (13.62%)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This song is the title and chapter selection screen music for Cytus Lambda.
- The code in the cutscene is in Lua programming language.
Cutscene(s)[edit | edit source]
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||My most favorited song in Cytus, since I MMed this song like 232 times (until now, with 162 consecutive MMs). Although the song is not really Hard 7 like, this song is quite easy to MM.||”|
|“||Almost all Cytus Alive songs are tricky. That's what I'll say.||”|
|“||Maybe it's the easiest song in Alive, along with Alive:Operators||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.