Les Parfums de Celebrez
|Icon||Artist||jioyi||Genre||Progressive Trance / Liquid Dubstep|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No Info|
Video[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Change log[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a remix of Future World, Just A Trip, the Slit series (including ∅ (Slit), ∅ (Slit) I and ∅ (Slit) O) and The Black Case.
- The boy from Future World, the girl from Just A Trip, and the table that resembles the ∅ (Slit) icon have reappeared on this song's cover art.
- The Cycon and the card the Just A Trip girl is holding have a Mandora, a character from another Rayark game, Mandora.
- The cover art's background is reused from that of Future World's.
Note Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Click notes599 on Hard (75.63%)
- Hold notes28 on Hard (3.54%)
- Drag notes165 on Hard (20.83%)
Helpful Info[edit | edit source]
|“||One of the three easiest songs in Chapter M(the first two being Les Parfums de Celebrez and Gardenia). You only need to practice the chart and you will be able to MM this.||”|
|“||Nice song, and it is easy lv.9 song||”|
|“||The song is very easy but remember to keep your timing accurate.||”|
|“||Honestly, this song is not really hard, but it still stays labelled as a level 9. The beginning is the most tricky part for me, timing needed here. Then the song gets as smooth as its chart.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.