Dream (Chiptune Edit)
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||Ryori||Chart Design||No info|
- This song is entitled "Along tree" on the song selection.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes216 on Easy (71.52%), 265 on Hard (67.09%)
- Hold notes83 on Easy (27.48%), 123 on Hard (31.14%)
- Drag notes3 on Easy (1.00%), 7 on Hard (1.77%)
- The Japanese subtitle, ぼうけん (bouken), loosely translates to "Adventure".
- Among all lv8 songs, this song has the least amount of notes.
- Verdammt is a member of Team Grimoire. The group also composed part of Brionac as a part Project Grimoire.
- The non-chiptune version of the song can be found in Verdammt's Soundcloud here
|“||Another Team Grimoire Member! YAY! Also, an 8-bit Orchestra appealed tons to me, with a few tricky hold notes, easy to grasp though. I got 920k on a OH attempt.||”|
|“||If your using headsets to play this song, it's pretty loud so it could distract your fingers with other loud parts on hold notes, so you gotta turn it down, or just let it that way.||”|
|“||Way too underrated.||”|
|“||Even if it is chiptune, it is still epic and amazing. It has a lot of hold notes. It is fun to play this song with one hand. It is very easy and simple for a normal lv.8, I think...||”|
|“||I think I had less trouble than I should've had: mastered it at my first try. But I can tell that there's a lot of uneven holds that requires a certain amount of flexibility to manage them along with the clicks.||”|
|“||You got to be ready on the Chorus part because you have to tap many Click Notes while you have to hold 2 Hold Notes.||”|
— Zachary Llanos
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.