∅ (Slit) O
|∅ (Slit) I||Next|
|Vocal||N/A||Cover Art||No Info||Chart Design||No info|
- This song is hidden. To access it, go to ∅ (Slit) in the song selection and slide through the circle from upper right to lower left.
- This part of the song was only composed by jioyi. The other part, Slit O, was composed by EBICO only.
- Click notes384 on Easy (82.58%), 621 on Hard (75.73%)
- Hold notes28 on Easy (6.02%), 21 on Hard (2.56%)
- Drag notes53 on Easy (11.40%), 178 on Hard (21.71%)
- This song comes before ∅ (Slit).
|“||Probably the second hardest song in Chapter 8, lots of short drags, a few zigzags, and high density of notes somewhere in the end.||”|
|“||I had an S once, and never ever had an S again. Sometime this song sounds like Pokemon...||”|
|“||A fast techno song with super sliders and scattered tap notes. What's not to like?||”|
— Semi-Squishy 3000
|“||Fast scan line, complicated taps and a triple-note zig-zag drag.NOPE||”|
|“||Strangely enough, I like this song, even though this song is my eternal nightmare.||”|
|“||This chart is as excellent as the song associated with it, yet I still have some big issues with the part near the end where there's big ordeal of taps. There's a similar pattern at the beginning of the song, but the latter one is undoubtly harder. And that crazy drag though.||”|
|Cytus, Cytus Omega, & Cytus Lambda|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.