- This song is available earlier in the Lambda version of Cytus.
Difficulty Change log
- Click notes253 on Easy (92.34%), 544 on Hard (95.44%)
- Hold notes21 on Easy (7.66%), 26 on Hard (4.56%)
- Drag notes0 on Easy (0.00%), 0 on Hard (0.00%)
- "Azucar" means "sugar" in Spanish.
- The title card may look explicit, but it shows that Brazilian female dancers wear those types of clothing.
- This song has no drag notes on both difficulties.
- The Spanish bridge at the start of the song is "Bolandoda Colando, Ariba La Murya, Y Colowodo Cho! Arianté Abadia Loco!".
- The font used in the cover art bears a similarity to the Sega logo.
Naw, this is one cover art with explicits. I still find the song pretty fun to listen and play to, as it sounds very like Brazilian styled, an exception in Cytus. The chart is pretty fun to try and get TP on too.CookiesNWaffles
Wow bebé maravilloso! Me encanta esta música, Existe una Saika japonés!Sofia Xerneas-Yveltal
Football commentary, I think? Rush notes make this song a lvl8DropletKloud
Translation to SXY: Wow Groovy Baby! I love this music, A Japanese Saika! Anyway, it's a really simple Lv8 that needs timing.MrGZJcool